Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

1000 will be impressive. I'll make sure and stay home that day to celebrate. (let fantasiabish have his little pleasyres)

Originally posted by tenchu
1000 will be impressive. I'll make sure and stay home that day to celebrate. (let fantasiabish have his little pleasyres)

Well I gotta have something in life to look forward to. :lookaroun

NowInc

You're not joining on the scotsman bandwaggon too are you?!?

Anyway, Haggis is really hard to catch.

LoL..no..its the only food I can think of that seems majorly nasty (to me anyway)

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL..no..its the only food I can think of that seems majorly nasty (to me anyway)

It's brilliant believe me. What you actually eat isn't diguisting, just what it's kept in.

NowInc

It's brilliant believe me. What you actually eat isn't diguisting, just what it's kept in.

I'll take your word on that ;)

..not that Im really much to talk...im from greece....ever see your dinner die about an hour before you eat it? ...Disturbing...

tenchu

WHAT! it's only a bit of everything all thrown together in a sheeps stomach!!!! Whats wrong with that!!!!:veryconfu

Tigggrl

Ok, lost my appetite now:(
Its almost as bad as seeing my Dad cut up a deer after hunting, or rabbits or a COW on the dining room table! What a barbarian:(

NowInc

Sadly the traditional killing of the lamb is too common in my birth country...im so glad i am americanized ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom