Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Angelique
Oh I remember now.. aren't I a little young for you? LOL

Well i guess so :( bummer Oh well I'll find someone out there that can't resist my charm.....

Gotta head to work now, see ya'll on the flip side...

till then i remain.....Bish

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria
WOW Rodrigo!! Congrats!!

Now, please explain what you were doing up there in that balcony that looks like a barrel! :veryconfu :D :animwink:

Untill you guys mentioned it I had never noticed it... :rolleyes: Well, as I said before, I was the presenter of the ceremony together with that girl, so I got to stand talking through the whole thing. I was really afraid to bump the mike on the podium, or to accidentally trip while stepping on and off the thing.

Maria, do you have El Chavo del Ocho in Mexico?

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Untill you guys mentioned it I had never noticed it... :rolleyes: Well, as I said before, I was the presenter of the ceremony together with that girl, so I got to stand talking through the whole thing. I was really afraid to bump the mike on the podium, or to accidentally trip while stepping on and off the thing.

Nerve racking stuff

Maria

Original Poster

Yes we do! I watched it since I was very little. They are not showing it here anymore though. I watched the reruns last year and I found them so stupid! But we all grew up with that... :rolleyes:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria

Yes we do! I watched it since I was very little. They are not showing it here anymore though. I watched the reruns last year and I found them so stupid! But we all grew up with that... :rolleyes:

Well, after you mentioned the whole barrel thing, I look like Chavo on that pic. :D

And yeah, Tenchu, it was nerve racking, but thank God it went OK...

tenchu

Well, after you mentioned the whole barrel thing, I look like Chavo on that pic. :D

And yeah, Tenchu, it was nerve racking, but thank God it went OK...

You worry about it for ages beforehand, and then it just flies bye without a hitch!

And as maria said, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom