Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

hehe.. I have a mission for you guys... Can you make ME a Halloween avi.. that I like lol. (Hey I'm pickey.. I haven't changed my avi since I found this one :). I had another one before but I liked this one better lol.

Hmm.. macs aren't that bad.. it was either use a mac or wait for a PC and I have class in 20 minutes and wanted to check on something LOL.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Angelique
hehe.. I have a mission for you guys... Can you make ME a Halloween avi.. that I like lol. (Hey I'm pickey.. I haven't changed my avi since I found this one :). I had another one before but I liked this one better lol.

Hmm.. macs aren't that bad.. it was either use a mac or wait for a PC and I have class in 20 minutes and wanted to check on something LOL.

Especially Big Macs. :slurp: :slurp:

Maybe Freak will take this Halloween Avatar Challenge, if not I may be persuaded. Maybe.

Lhriangel

Who wants to go to my Milton and American Fiction class for me and take notes while I go back to my apartment and sleep? LOL any takers????

Ehhh I guess I should make my way over in that direction.. *grumbles and goes to class lol*

Lhriangel

Originally posted by spider-man

Especially Big Macs. :slurp: :slurp:

Maybe Freak will take this Halloween Avatar Challenge, if not I may be persuaded. Maybe.

LMAO at the big macs.. cept I haven't eaten at Mcdonald's since I worked there in Epcot really and.. um.. yeah we don't want to talk about that tramatic experience.. I've tried to wipe it from my memory.

*sings a little song* I'm wondering what I want to dress up like for halloween if me and my roommates decide to go out LOL.. it's a tough decision....

Okays.. now I'm REALLY going to go LOL

WDWspider

Originally posted by LeBellePetite

Your the Best baby .. luv ya :kiss:

Thank you

Awww, she's wearing my Avatar, I guess that makes it official. :lol:

Here's what the original looked like for any curious bystanders wondering how good I really am:

Attachments

• witch-small.gif
    witch-small.gif
    2 KB · Views: 300

WDWspider

Originally posted by PrincessAli

oh so quickly we forget conversations from previous days! :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK, I hope you put those Mad Smilies cause you knew I was quoting Ms. Swan from Mad tv. You said you were lonely, silly.:rolleyes:

PrincessAli

Originally posted by spider-man

OK, I hope you put those Mad Smilies cause you knew I was quoting Ms. Swan from Mad tv. You said you were lonely, silly.:rolleyes:

yes Ms. Swan cracks me up...."Scooby Doo's on the plane?"

but no....I was just making sure you remember who that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom