When calculating the cost of going to a theme park, you have to consider more than tickets. Here's a ranking of California parks by expenditures.
>>Quickly, what’s the most expensive theme park to visit in California?
If you think the Happiest Place on Earth is also the costliest, you’re in Mistakenland.
A day at Disneyland (and Disney California Adventure) is actually slightly cheaper than Universal Studios Hollywood, the most expensive theme park when you factor in tickets, parking, food and hotel.<<
California theme parks, cheapest to most expensive
Results of HomeToGo.com's Theme Park Index, based on one-day ticket, parking, food and accommodations.
- Knott's Berry Farm, $128.85
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, $138.23
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, $196.26
- SeaWorld San Diego, $202.92
- Legoland, $218.36
- California's Great America, $227.15
- (Tie) Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, $248.97
- Universal Studios, $289.79