California Screamin'

JackSkellington

Original Poster
This is one of the best rides Disney has up CA's sleeve. And the FP line is the fastest of all the rides. But now that Tower O Terror is coming, what will happen to the system?

RU42

What system are you talking about? The FP system - there will be no change to CScream. I am sure ToT will have FP too. I guess I am not really clear on what you are asking.

RU

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Sorry if I was not clear. Sometimes that happens, you know being dead and all that.......but none the less. The "system" as we call it is that of true thrill, chill, and wet yourself rides. CAS is great, ToT will be great. But the question was for all the CAS junkies I know and love, that go to DCA for the coaster. Really it doesn't matter now. But look for the mark of JS on your local fourms.

ToTBellHop

I'm still not sure what you are asking...what happened to MGM after Tower of Terror opened? If anything, it'll make the park more popular.

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
I'm still not sure what you are asking...what happened to MGM after Tower of Terror opened? If anything, it'll make the park more popular.

No, no I want to know if the Tot will change the flow of CAS in the future, after the hype rolls over.

RU42

I will say no; there will be no change. Look at past examples of changes. Did the addition of Indiana Jones effect the wait times for Space, Matterhorn, or BTMRR? No, it didn't. The new ride will not siphon from Cal Scream since it will bring in more people.

RU

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Actually, IJA did filter a large ammount of people from those rides. If you notice more people are at IJA early and later in the day than the others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom