California Grill or ‘Ohana?

Big Ben

I wouldn't go that far, while the cast members are great, the food struggles to rise above Meh. The bread-like substance they bring you is quite dry, the salad is just greens, (the chicken wings are the only bright spot), you can drive nails with the dumplings, and the noodles are an absolute horror! For the Beef, you really couldnt tell it was beef as the teryaki sauce was the only flavor that made it through. Not even a few Lapu Lapus would make it enjoyable.
I would tend to agree, although I did like the noodles.

My opinion CG is the choice. I did not notice people 'under dressed' or unruly children. Our reservation was at 9PM, maybe that had something to do with it. I absolutely loved the bread here as well. I try to go to different places each time but, I think i will try to talk my wife into going back here when we go back in May(don't think it'll be to hard to convince her).

Why not try both?

I'm sure whatever one you go to, your Mother will love it.

Bostonjetset

Original Poster
Follow up! My ADR window opened today and I ended up going with ‘Ohana as I just love the atmosphere at the Poly so much. I asked my mom about where she would like a Mother’s Day dinner on me and she actually picked Chefs de France so I booked that for our Epcot day and ‘Ohana for our MK day. We will have lunch at Tiffins on our DAK day so we’ll still get a signature restaurant in on this trip as well.

IanDLBZF

I wouldn't go that far, while the cast members are great, the food struggles to rise above Meh. The bread-like substance they bring you is quite dry, the salad is just greens, (the chicken wings are the only bright spot), you can drive nails with the dumplings, and the noodles are an absolute horror! For the Beef, you really couldnt tell it was beef as the teryaki sauce was the only flavor that made it through. Not even a few Lapu Lapus would make it enjoyable.
I agree, the food at Ohana sucks.

This makes California Grill seem better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom