California Adventure soundtrack

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
Ok i bought the soundtrack while i was there and its really good, but i cant figure out what attraction i could have missed that this track went to. It says it is in the hollywood pictures backlot area and its Track 5: chase and finale - Lights, Camera, Chaos!

anyone have the answer?

Oh and did they redo the superstar limo ride cause of the princess di accident or something? i had heard that somewhere.
Anyone?

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
That had crossed my mind but i think its the same soundtrack in line while joan rivers babbles on. i wish that part was different.:p

Quentin Disney

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
Ok i bought the soundtrack while i was there and its really good, but i cant figure out what attraction i could have missed that this track went to. It says it is in the hollywood pictures backlot area and its Track 5: chase and finale - Lights, Camera, Chaos!

anyone have the answer?

"Lights, Camera, Chaos!" was a little show they did for the first few months the park opened. However, it got cut. I guess low attendance was the culprit.

I got that CD when I was out there for the summer and I am upset they got rid of "Steps In Time". I loved that show! Why did so many people hate it? It was a masterpeice! (I am not kidding on this!) Why did it have to go away!?!?
:mad:

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
Thanks for the info on that cd track, who knows why they got rid of the show, maybe they will bring it back at a future date.

I got the model California screamin rollercoaster for a xmas present and let me tell you somethin. What a pain in the tail to put togther! And its huge! Measures about 8' x 2 1/2' So take it into consideration before purchasing.

CalDizny

Hi WDWfanactic!!
I have a Question..
I pickedup a WDW Train and Coal Car and Coach at a Garage Sale
a couple of Weeks ago.
It has a Date on the bottom 1995
the Engine is Misssing the Cab and the coal car is missing the Top.
where the Batteries go in.
Do know where I can get Replacement Parts??
Does Anyone know??
I got it for $1.00

CalDizny

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
Hmm, have you looked on ebay for it yet? I have gotten alot of good parts for my old toys there. You can get it cheap to cause theirs are usually not mint condition or missing parts also. Maybe someone out there has a train set with the instructions that have some help desk phone #s on it for parts? Wish i could help more.

CalDizny

Thanks!
I will Try ebay!!
I have bought and sold lots of Goodies there.
I Collect Metal Lunchboxes from the Parks
I have the Monorail/Castles and Ludwig Von Drake at Disneyland Lunchboxes.
I also have the WDW Boxes with Thermoses
:sohappy: :animwink:
CalDizny

DLMAGICDARREN

Lights Camera Chaos played in Hollywood untill Goofy's Beach Party replaced it. It was part of there attempt to turn the park into more geard for children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom