Cagan Crossings...

WDWPrnces02

Original Poster
From what ive seen on their website... it seems like a nice lil' town, within a town. I noticed they are also building condo's and townhomes.....as are most of the other apartment complexes around orlando......

Im not trying to be mean ..but is it more of a older folks community????

id like to go look at the place this summer....any feedback will help me.......

:wave: :cool: :wave:

cindy_k

Definitely visit a place before you decide to move in.
There are some very lovely adds for apartment complex's near where I live in Lakeland. When I visited them I found that the nicest thing about them was the picture in the ad.

Older buildings, slimey looking pool and questionable neighbors made me realize why the price look really good.

Enjoy Florida!
Cindy

Hello WDWprnces02,
i called cagan crossing the other day and didnt have anything available to rent anytime soon and the lady was kind of rude on the phone. I will be down at disney visiting a friend and looking at places March 21st to 23rd. Are you looking for a place to live? PM me and we can talk. I am hoping to move down in the first week of April.

WDWPrnces02 said:
Very intersting, cindy.

Thanks for the heads up.....

Anyone else??????

PigletIsMyCat

Cagan Crossings is divided into two areas: Ridgepoint and Aurora. Ridgepoint seems very nice and new, and the price is unbelievable. Until you learn aboutr Aurora. Aurora is an 'income restricted' (read: section 8) area and I have heard horrible things about it. Looks can be deceiving: Check this one out in person if you want to, but I would advise looking elsewhere and ponying up a couple extra bucks a month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom