Cabs

whyjeffrey

Original Poster
my girlfriend and i are going to be going down next week and my sister lives in celebration. only problem is that she can not pick me up from the airport. has anyone ever taken a cab from the aiport to disney or the sorrounding area? i am trying to figure out if it is a lot more expensive then taking mears.... any insight would be greatly appreciated :wave:

Pioneer Hall

Are you staying at a Disney Resort? If so then the tranportation is provided by them to wherever you are staying. If you are not I think that Mears will be cheaper than taking a cab.

whyjeffrey

Original Poster
we are spending the week with my sister, one night in port but we land wed and stay at the resort thurs :brick:i have taken the magical ezpress before but can't this time.... here is to hoping my flight gets delayed until my sister can pick us up haha if anyone has taken a cab i would love to know how much it cost you

fosse76

we are spending the week with my sister, one night in port but we land wed and stay at the resort thurs :brick:i have taken the magical ezpress before but can't this time.... here is to hoping my flight gets delayed until my sister can pick us up haha if anyone has taken a cab i would love to know how much it cost you

You can probably take a Mears van for cheaper...or SuperShuttle.

mpeters

we go down every year and despite magical express being free we still opt to use a Mears towncar. It usually costs $120-130 but that is for a round trip...............

flyer31

I stay at the airport hotel alot, and have taken MEARS Shuttles to WDW many times. MEARS is $33.00 round trip... airport-WDW-airport... same day return, and is cheaper if only going the one-way. A cab would run you around $60-70 one way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom