Buzzy needs a make-over!!

MAF

Omg, my cover of There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow was featured on that site...had no idea :ROFLOL:

Such an awesome site and pictures, WoL! Glad to know someone else loves this pavilion to death as well, because frankly they should really do something decent to Buzzy.

That's you? So cool! Wish I could play the guitar...

pumpkin7

Actually what you meant to say was: and dont get me started on what they've done to the living seas. they put too much character into it.

hahaha, living seas was alot better without any characters! ;)

and that's a nifty idea timon! Of course if they were to reopen Wonders of Lifee as it was before, I was thinking about them having different shows every three months (looping all the shows each year) and make it like a series of cranium command! Thus, the original being the first show, kind of what tokyo does with all 3 version of the country bears! :sohappy:

i didn't mean in a 'character' sense as in nemo. but how it felt like you were actually under the sea, and not in a show building. yes, they ruined it with characters though, nemo mainly, but hey, they were going to shove him somewhere weren't they? :ROFLOL:

and i like that idea for WoL; i never got to see buzzy before so they should bring him back with a newer show!

Stunnerr22

It really was a shame that this pavilion got closed down. Not only was it the newest, it also had quite a bit to do in there. They could have easily updated Body Wars, or done something else with it. Cranium Command is among my favorite shows in Disney history and it's unfortunate that I won't be able to see it anywhere but online ever again.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
It really was a shame that this pavilion got closed down. Not only was it the newest, it also had quite a bit to do in there. They could have easily updated Body Wars, or done something else with it. Cranium Command is among my favorite shows in Disney history and it's unfortunate that I won't be able to see it anywhere but online ever again.

I completely agree with you! As it was new and was pretty successful in it's time, if they didn't let the pavilion go out of day and kept it updated with all the other rides and attractions, it would have been a very popular building. But they let trees grow in front of it blocking view and never updated a single thing. The only good thing that came out of it was getting rid of the bikes! :lol:

They could do something like they did with Star Tours, how about Body Wars II? Instead of rescuing a person getting attacked by cells, you go back in the shrink machine and find a virus while going through hard obstacles in the human body!

Not to mention, Cranium Command could have 3 different shows like The Country Bears in Tokyo. A winter version where buzzy has to find the perfect gifts in a store on black friday (okay, the themes for all the shows could be helping the boy's body from stress like the original) without getting stressed out, the original show between summer and winter, then for summer you could have buzzy at a summer camp where a bunch of bullys are picking on him and has to fight back without causing..well...stress! :ROFLOL:

The making of me was a decent show, if you weren't with kids, and if they had made Goofy About Health into an audio animatronic show with each scene, that would be awesome!

Anacomical Player's theatre could be somthing like the slapstick comedy show in Innoventions. Perhaps move the show TO WOL and replace that theatre in there with something else.

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

ABigBrassBand

That's you? So cool! Wish I could play the guitar...
Thanks!
I completely agree with you! As it was new and was pretty successful in it's time, if they didn't let the pavilion go out of day and kept it updated with all the other rides and attractions, it would have been a very popular building. But they let trees grow in front of it blocking view and never updated a single thing. The only good thing that came out of it was getting rid of the bikes! :lol:

They could do something like they did with Star Tours, how about Body Wars II? Instead of rescuing a person getting attacked by cells, you go back in the shrink machine and find a virus while going through hard obstacles in the human body!

Not to mention, Cranium Command could have 3 different shows like The Country Bears in Tokyo. A winter version where buzzy has to find the perfect gifts in a store on black friday (okay, the themes for all the shows could be helping the boy's body from stress like the original) without getting stressed out, the original show between summer and winter, then for summer you could have buzzy at a summer camp where a bunch of bullys are picking on him and has to fight back without causing..well...stress! :ROFLOL:

The making of me was a decent show, if you weren't with kids, and if they had made Goofy About Health into an audio animatronic show with each scene, that would be awesome!

Anacomical Player's theatre could be somthing like the slapstick comedy show in Innoventions. Perhaps move the show TO WOL and replace that theatre in there with something else.
I like all of these ideas...get on it, TDO! We need this pavilion back up and running :sohappy:

Chrononymous

Agree with you all. Poor Buzzy. Cranuium Command really was one of the best shows Disney has ever done. Funny, sweet, sincere, and you even learned something too.

It's such a shame that it just sits back there getting dusty.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Thanks!

I like all of these ideas...get on it, TDO! We need this pavilion back up and running :sohappy:

I got an idea! Everyone sign a petition and once we get up to 100 people or so, everyone at a certain time will send Disney an e-mail/phone call/ect. to reopen the pavilion for Body Wars and Cranium Command! :lol:

- WondersOfLife

Chrononymous said:
Agree with you all. Poor Buzzy. Cranuium Command really was one of the best shows Disney has ever done. Funny, sweet, sincere, and you even learned something too.

It's such a shame that it just sits back there getting dusty.

:cry:

- WondersOfLife

ABigBrassBand

I got an idea! Everyone sign a petition and once we get up to 100 people or so, everyone at a certain time will send Disney an e-mail/phone call/ect. to reopen the pavilion for Body Wars and Cranium Command! :lol:

:cry:
Even better: we each donate 5$ and with all the members paying, Disney won't be able to refused! :ROFLOL:

lazyboy97o

No, the queue area was next to the Biergarten. Do a thread search; a while back I posted plans and pics.
Awhile back indeed.

Nah - it`d be just sat in traffic :lol:

The Rhine River ride would have had slightly more added to the show building, but not much. The plan for the actual ride path would have taken up a fair space; half the main pavilion, or twice as much as the Beer Garden. I have a rough layout in my folder: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=11174&ppuser=6710

There were also plans for a Carousel Theatre show, the Mt Fuji Rollercoaster and Ginza district in Japan, a much bigger Maelstrom, a Venitian gondola ride through Italys past, a rear projection dinner show in Morocco, a French Exposition hall, and a UK Vaudavillle theatre show, to name just the countries that were completed.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Even better: we each donate 5$ and with all the members paying, Disney won't be able to refused! :ROFLOL:

Bahahaha, nah disney has enough money to buy the state of SC :p lol (jk)

- WondersOfLife

RedFurredCadet

...let alone start a survey-campaign on what today's generation might want for the future WOL (if that were to happen), let alone what's to become of Buzzy.

*whips out calculator; inputs different equations* Okay... wait... I'm really out of pocket at this rate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom