Buzzy Documentary?

OrlandoRising

Are you referring to the Don Argott one? Because the latest I've heard is that it died before it could finish preproduction. Patrick isn't even willing to speak with them lol

No, not officially dead yet, and it was past the pre-production stage, but not nearly as far along as "Stolen Kingdom." They could very well decide not to proceed with it given that the other doc is nearly finished.

I certainly hope they do because "Stolen KIngdom" chose not to speak with several very relevant figures in this story, myself included. Not LOLing at that mistake.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
No, not officially dead yet, and it was past the pre-production stage, but not nearly as far along as "Stolen Kingdom." They could very well decide not to proceed with it given that the other doc is nearly finished.

I certainly hope they do because "Stolen KIngdom" chose not to speak with several very relevant figures in this story, myself included. Not LOLing at that mistake.
So can you tell us than what really happened to Buzzy?!? was he stolen? misplaced? in disney's possession now? sold? or did Iger take him as part of his severance package?

DreamfinderGuy

Last I heard the call was it's "very likely not to continue production". I think each finding out of the other's existence created a bit of a shakeup.
I mean, more than the other one got to. I know several of the people they did speak with, and I think they're doing the story a lot of justice. Short of finding the person/persons who did it I can't think of anyone more important that they may have missed.

HMFan999

Attachments

• mgid arc imageassetref shared.southpark.us.jpg
    mgid arc imageassetref shared.southpark.us.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 63

OrlandoRising

I mean, more than the other one got to. I know several of the people they did speak with, and I think they're doing the story a lot of justice. Short of finding the person/persons who did it I can't think of anyone more important that they may have missed.
Thanks for the insult there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom