Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin Point Scoring

Lennyg512

Original Poster
I remember hearing from somewhere that on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin if you shoot a certain area, you get an extra 100,000 points or so. Can anyone tell me in which part of the attraction this is?

Thank you for any comments.

tigntink

the big robot

As you approach the section with the large orange robot on your left side.....there are targets on both sides of his hands. As you're leaving the room....turn your car around to hit the backside of the robots left hand. My hubby always goes for that one to show me up :lol: It also helps to sit on the right side of the car to get the best angle at it. There might be another one...but I'm not sure. Hope that helps....happy shooting :wave:

xstechbabe

I will tell you it all and I dont want to hear it when you can't get 999999 :D

In the first room on your left the robot's left arm will get you points you need to hit it 2 times in order for it to register...int the same room in a claw on the right above you it is another 100,000 point spot ...you need to only hit it once and get the points howver its only worth that halfway through the room.

The next room ...planet Z the volcano is your only best bet....when its out of your view keep the trigger down and aim for the rock behind the animatronic chickens it points to the vocano so you can line up more shots on the volcano....

Zurgs ship...Aim for the bottom of zurgs secret weapon going in to the rooma dn coming out of the room...some guns can hit it dead on but only a few. that teh 3rd 100,000 spot

in the escape hatch keep that trigger down...at all time even every 5 shots = 100 points....

then in hyperspace...aim for the left its worth more i think a little less than 100,000 the target is almost where it is on zurgs ship but you may ahve to practice at this more...every big object on the right passes over the spot..

and in the last room if your not to busy posing for you picture on the left as your are looking at his ship there is a arm of it shaped like a z with a z on it worth 10,000 for those last min tie breaking scores :D there...thats it :D:D:D

StevenT

Going off of XSTech's tips which are all correct, in hyperspace, as you may or may not know there are 2 sensors, on each side of the wall, like stated above, aim for the right one. One thing I wanted to add is don't try and go back and forth as the robot moves from one side to the other. Stay focused on ONE target the whole time, that will allow you to adjust your aim much easier.

PhotoDave219

Heh.... Ive gotten 999999 on BOTH guns once. I just hate it when i get a gun with a weak laser... I know where to shoot, i hate it when the gun wont work.

rainfully

I broke Buzz Lightyear once... a guy had to come out and straighten out my car... everyone was staring at me... so embarassing...

My uncle scored the maximum you could have on the buzzlighter's ride... 999,999, It was unblievable! He was sitting next to me and kept ranking up those points!

Angie

WDWScottieBoy

Invero said:
If I shoot my watch, I get 100 points... LOL :p

Every 5 or 10 (missed) shots you get 100 points. Also, I've read that some hair colors, clothing, etc can give more points as well. Maybe that's why I'm always shooting people in the eye! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom