Buzz Lightyear updates?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Has anyone heard anything at all about updates being done to the Buzz Lightyear ride vehicles.....specifically in allowing you to do more with the guns instead of just turning from side to side? It'd be a lot better if the guns themselves came out and you could point better at the targets.

Chape19714

WDW's buzz ride is the only one that doesn't allow gun removal. I don't think it will happen, if it does, it would be during a major rehab for the ride.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The attraction was down for rehab in January I believe. It just opened up when we were there in February....or was it down in May and opened in June...I dont recall, but I dont anticipate any major work on the attraction again for a while.

WishinUponAStar

WDW's buzz ride is the only one that doesn't allow gun removal. I don't think it will happen, if it does, it would be during a major rehab for the ride.

After riding DL's Buzz this past June and re-riding the WDW version this past week I was thinking the same thing. It was just so much better to pull the laser guns off of the vehicle slightly for more shooting flexability. I also LOVED being able to instantly e-mail your ride photo to friends at the kiosks exiting the attraction. I think WDW could add the e-mail kiosks fairly easily but as far as the ride vehicles that would obviously take a lot more effort. I'd love to see their efforts forcused elsewhere in Tomorrowland first, like SM refurb. or evicting Stitch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom