Buzz Lightyear Photo Opp

Invero

Original Poster
So, they're getting ready for the Photos at Buzz Lightyear. I'm not really too thrilled about it. They lock control of your vehicle, and then they blind you with a million flashes... and those flashes are BRIGHT... It wasn't fun because not only did you get blinded by the persons flash before you, but you got blinded again by yours, and the persons behind you. Not to mention, there was nothing really that said, "Look here!"

They didn't have the preview monitors up yet, though.

meeko_33785

Out of curiosity, where exactly on the ride do they take your picture? Near the begining or end? Also, it the building you see the monitors done yet?

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by meeko_33785
Out of curiosity, where exactly on the ride do they take your picture? Near the begining or end? Also, it the building you see the monitors done yet?

It's near the end, just after you go through the "warp" tunnel...

ISTCrew20

SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FUN!!!...:lol: :lol: ..

It was a dumb idea to even put On-Ride in there. I thought the whole pupose of On-Ride is to catch a weird reaction at a suprisin gpart of the ride...Guess not...Oh well, something new to see I guess:D

monorail256

It sounded dumb to me ever since I heard about it on here... why would you want to get an on-ride photo in there when you could do Splash or something a little bit more "shocking"?

Hm, I dunno.. just sounds dumb.

CTXRover

Originally posted by monorail256
It sounded dumb to me ever since I heard about it on here... why would you want to get an on-ride photo in there when you could do Splash or something a little bit more "shocking"?

I personally will not buy a photo either, unless they are going to put your scores on the photo and I did amazing. Even then, probably not. However, where I see this working is for the little tikes. Almost every (if not all) on-ride photo oppurtunites are on height-restricted rides. Even an infant could do Buzz, so it allows families to get photos of their kids on a Disney ride, especially if they aren't tall enough to ride the attractions with on-ride photos. I hope the pics get you in some type of "laser-shooting action".

Shaman

Well to us it seems dumb...but to Disney...its seems like a great move...and hey I would agree sometimes people go crazy and by on-rides to have the memory of when they rode a particular ride...Disney sees this as a way of making a couple of extra bucks. But hey I agree with Patrick...its something new to see.

:hammer:

Figment1986

Originally posted by monorail256

Their are some little children who want one but cannot ride the big monsters yet...

monorail256

Originally posted by Figment1986
Their are some little children who want one but cannot ride the big monsters yet...

Yea.. now that you guys mention it.. your right. I guess I never thought about it that way... Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing, just right now I'm curious as to what the photos will look like.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by CTXRover
I personally will not buy a photo either, unless they are going to put your scores on the photo...
I'm surprised you guys didn't know this already. It was confirmed a long time ago that the reason for the on-ride photo was so that families can have a record of their scores. It works on Men in Black at Universal, so I think this is a great idea. It always upset me when I couldn't prove my score!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom