Buzz Lightyear is coming to Tomorrowland!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Mouse Info and Laughing Place, websites based on the Disneyland Resort, have confirmed that the American Space Experience had its last day of operation yesterday. It is now closed and off of the Disneyland Resort website. Also, the Rocket Rods queue break building is now closed. This means none other than that Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin construction will begin any time now! Screamscape reported that construction could have begun by October 3rd, but this is okay. Also they state that the plan is to have the ride ready for opening by June/July 2004. This will be a great addition to the Disneyland Resort.

Abercrombie Kid

Buzz is comey to DL. Well that's a shocker :hammer: . This ride will finally breathe some life into the now pathetic Tomorowland. I'm sure that Buzz will be just as popular there as here in WDW. I belive that Buzz will feature a few new features, maybe something moe 3-D sets. I think this is the first sign of a new era of Disney. Although a simple dark ride it still is something that is new at Disneyland and has some really good moments.

Fight the Evil Zurg in a Battle of Good and Evil in Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin!
Coming Soon to The Happiest Place on Earth

JLW11Hi

Seeing as how disney has been handling its clones lately, I wouldnt be surprised if DL got a worse version. I hope not, though.

They have such a great advantage though. At MK, they had to make it fit around the old track from Dreamflight (or If you Had Wings, or whatever it was). But it seems at DL they will have to make an entirely new ride track and stuff. Maybe they will ax the omnimover system like they have at MK and make it more like Men In Black at Universal?

PeterAlt

Announcement?!?!?!

I love how Disney starts to build things and then announce them later! Any clue when they will OFFICIALLY announce Buzz for DL?????

Swagger

Sorry but this is an onmimover system for DL. Also a bit of a smaller area to work in. Maybe it will be as good though...idk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom