Buzz Lightyear face projection improvement

Andsome

Original Poster
Have they finally upgraded/replaced the face projection technology for the two Buzz Lightyear animatronics at Space Ranger Spin? For the longest time, they were either too bright, extremely discolored or both. The past few times I've been on it, I noticed his face was much clearer and it's much easier to decipher his facial features. Discoloration also wasn't an issue.

TwilightZone

This makes me remember that one photo of Buzz with the windows error on his face lol
WQLmbo.png

Raineman

This makes me remember that one photo of Buzz with the windows error on his face lol
I would pay money to see Leota with the same error.
I remember seeing somewhere that showed the projection on EE where you stop and watch the screen showing the yeti silhouette tearing up the tracks, but it wasn't the yeti, it was a Windows desktop. So, I guess we know for sure what OS runs the WDW attractions lol.

Chef Mickey

I remember seeing somewhere that showed the projection on EE where you stop and watch the screen showing the yeti silhouette tearing up the tracks, but it wasn't the yeti, it was a Windows desktop. So, I guess we know for sure what OS runs the WDW attractions lol.
I've seen that pic too, lol.

I've also seen the Windows screen on Spaceship Earth monitors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom