buying tickets

Jonesy_86

Hey guys. Haven't been wdw since 2012 but we are going this year. Just wondered anytips on getting tickets.Last time there was the 14 days for price of 7 offer. Should we hold out for that? Also if we buy them on disney site or disney store do we get these new type of tickets I've read about even though im still confused on the difference

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
To my knowledge, WDW hasn't sold 14 day tickets for as long as I've been going [except for to UK Guests]. I think you're misremembering.

All tickets are now RFID equipped, I assume that's what you mean by "new type".

There is currently a promotion for tickets with packages that gets you and 5-day to 10-day ticket with your last day free. I think that's the best you'll see from Disney. Some of the reputable re-sellers might have a slightly better offer.

Upvote 0

LucyK

Hey guys. Haven't been wdw since 2012 but we are going this year. Just wondered anytips on getting tickets.Last time there was the 14 days for price of 7 offer. Should we hold out for that? Also if we buy them on disney site or disney store do we get these new type of tickets I've read about even though im still confused on the difference
I assume you're from the UK and if I'm correct, I was looking at disney.co.uk and I saw the 14 for 7 deal not a week ago.

Take a look here: http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/Select-Tickets.asp

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom