Buying tiara in magic kingdom

Alvin718

Original Poster
Can anyone reccomend a place that I can buy a tiara at magic kingdom for my girlfriend? Hopefully less than $100 or even cheaper as long as its

HouCuseChickie

Have you considered buying one in advance? There are a lot discount wedding suppliers on ebay who sell them. I picked up one for a Halloween costume this past fall for less than $20...saw it retailing locally for around $75.

journ116

As
There is a cart near the store at the POTC ride that sells tiaras. It is right under the covered area.

I recall seeing that cart and was half tempted to buy myself one (in addition to my two DD's). There are some under $100 and some are made with crystals.

I would have to second the idea of buying one at home from either a bridal salon/store or in a craft store (i.e. Michaels).

Good luck and best wishes!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Not for nothing, as we say in NY, but I bought my little tiara in MouseGear for under $20 and still felt like a princess wearing it around the parks for my 25th anniversary...and I got a couple of "she's a princess" comments from little girls and their moms. No need to spend $100!!!

Those tiaras are available all over the place, not just MouseGear, generally with the girls' hair accessories. They come in plain crystal, pink, blue, maybe other colors, but I got the plain crystal. It's not plastic, it's metal and (well, glass, not crystal, probably), but it is kind of small.

bethram

My FIL bought one in MK for my MIL when we were at WDW on their anniversary. DH and FIL found it in a store behind the castle. I don't know how much he paid, but I'm pretty sure it was a kids plastic tiara, nothing fancy.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
YOU GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA! Thanks!
My gf always said she wants to wear a tiara on her wedding day, so how awesome would it be to propose to her and then buy her the tiara she would wear on her wedding day! Now instead of trying to find a cheap but nice tiara, I will let her pick one from arribas brothers at the store you suggested. I have seen their tiaras online and they are gorgeous! And in the big picture a beautiful tiara that she will wear on her wedding, bought at Disney, for 100$ or so is pretty good.
Thanks so much!!

Now, THAT is a good idea!! Multi-purpose!! ;)

vinnya1726

Can anyone reccomend a place that I can buy a tiara at magic kingdom for my girlfriend? Hopefully less than $100 or even cheaper as long as its nice.

I am proposing first thing in the morning at the rose garden. After we get our engaged buttons from city hall I want to get her a tiara so she can walk around Disney feeling like a princess, especially since this will be her first trip to Disney ever!

Awesome Idea!

MissM

I wore one for my birthday this past May. I bought it in advance on ebay for like $8 including shipping. And it was gorgeous! I've seen the ones at MK before and while lovely, they're expensive! Both the shop on Main Street and the cart by Pirates have very nice Arribas Brothers ones but most of them are $50+ I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on something just for fun.

I will say though, it was a lot of fun to walk around all day with my tiara and birthday button! Everyone loved it and complimented me on it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom