Buying Posters

themoose

Original Poster
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy the attraction posters that are under the Main Street train station?

_Scar

Saw almost all of the MK attraction posters at The Art of Disney store at Downtown Disney near all the paintings. They should be in a poster area, but they aren't on display. You'll have to look at each individual tag or ask a CM.

lilclerk

They used to have an Art on Demand kiosk in the Art of Disney store on Main Street that sold them, but the kiosk was gone when I went a couple weeks ago. Very sad as I'd started collecting them a few trips ago.
I know there isn't one in the Epcot store, but I'll be checking in the DHS and DTD ones in a couple weeks on my next trip.

Saw almost all of the MK attraction posters at The Art of Disney store at Downtown Disney near all the paintings. They should be in a poster area, but they aren't on display. You'll have to look at each individual tag or ask a CM.
Oh yay!

Captain Hank

When I was at Downtown Disney a few days ago, there was a sign on the Art on Demand kiosks saying they were having a "service disruption." The CM didn't know when they might be back up and running, but was hopeful that the service would return.

muteki

Many but not all are available via the kiosks in the Art of Disney stores. Always wanted to get a few but haven't tried myself.

At most the Art of Disney stores but especially the one in Downtown they have a poster section and they have most if not all of the ones in MK. They are sold in black tubes easy to carry and cost 32.00$ plus tax of course. I bought two a week ago(Tomorrowland and Haunted Mansion).

JustInTime

At most the Art of Disney stores but especially the one in Downtown they have a poster section and they have most if not all of the ones in MK. They are sold in black tubes easy to carry and cost 32.00$ plus tax of course. I bought two a week ago(Tomorrowland and Haunted Mansion).
What Haunted Mansion poster did you find???

lilclerk

When I was at Downtown Disney a few days ago, there was a sign on the Art on Demand kiosks saying they were having a "service disruption." The CM didn't know when they might be back up and running, but was hopeful that the service would return.
Aw man, that means they're gone :lol: Guess I'll have to snag a bunch of the pre-packaged ones.

Animaniac93-98

Really? I thought they ditched the black tube method in favor of the print on demand system. If that's truly not the case now, that's great news.

Animaniac93-98

Are the pre-printed ones a better quality? I liked the on-demand system as I could choose a size, etc.

My pre-printed posters are larger, due to not having a tick white border for framing, and of better paper quality. However that's due to not selecting the "canvas" option I believe (forget the exact names of the two options).

BrerKev

They they sell the Stretching Portraits?

I purchased a few of the attractions posters about 2 years ago from the Art on Demand kiosks at DTD. Unfortunately they did not have any stretching portraits at that time.

Also, If I recall correctly, the kiosks at DTD and the one at Magic Kingdom varied slightly by the sizes you could order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom