Buying luggage.....where to look?

pixie1115

I need to buy some luggage, I am looking to get the most value for my money. I don't care what brand it is as long as the quality is ok..I mean I wouldn't want the zipper popping the first time we use it. I have been looking online at target and such...is there anywhere better to look?

Jessie&Buzz

I bought some at JCPenney. They were Protocol brand. They were on sale for a great price and you got a good size carry on roller bag plus an overnight size bag. They come in lots of colors. I got me bright red and my daughter bright blue. They sure are great because if you do check them they really stand out instead of the normal dark blue and black that everyone else checks. :wave:

I was going to say the same thing. I got mine from Penney's too.

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

We have the Mickey luggage from disney.com and we LOVE it. I also bought the kids their own large rolling duffle bags from QVC, my daughter picked out this really bright hot pink color and my son went with lime green(which is soooo bright I think it just might glow in the dark:lol: ). We got a really good price on the ones from QVC(and the quality is excellent) and the kids loved being able to pick out their own colors.

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

Another consideration is weight. I forgot to mention that. You have to pay extra if your suitcase weighs over 50 lbs. My largest Samsonite weighs almost 20 lbs empty! Really cheap suitcases tend to weigh less, as do really expensive ones. Wierd how that works.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom