Buying Halloween Merchandise

Mystic

Original Poster
When I was at WDW last October I saw some beanbag Mickey pumpkins and ghosts. I never actually bought one but now I'm wishing I did. Anyone know the best way to go about getting one? I've tried ebay to no success. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. This was a display window at the emporium last year.

IMG_0670.jpg

Sorry, don't know why the picture is sideways but you can see the pumpkins next to Minnie and the little ghosts as well.

durangojim

Try emailing WDW Mail order:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Telephone:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-363-6200 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Fax:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-352-6369 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Email:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com[/FONT]

Disneykidder

I saw the pumpkins at the little Christmas Shop in MK last week...not the ghosts, though. If you call Disney merchanside and tell them they carry them at that store and describe them, I am sure you can still get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom