Buying groceries - what's your opinion?

Scoob

We are planning our first trip to Disey World starting June 3rd. I'm trying to do some planning for the trip.

I've read about online grocery orders and possible car rentals to go to a store- I believe National and Alamo have on site rentals.

What's the opinion of the veterans other there on the best option to get some groceries for our two kids?

Poofiesdream

I would just buy things at the hotel. If your spending most of your time at the parks you will do most of your eating there. I always bring things with me as I live in Florida and drive there and end up bring almost all of it back home. I always see things I want to eat at the park. Just budget for it.:wave:

Upvote 0

Wholesaler72

Grocery Service

I used mrgrocers I was very pleased with the service. The groceries where already delivered before I checked in. Everything was at bell services and brought up when checked in, they keep everything refrigerated and frozen.
The website is www.mrgrocers.com

Upvote 0

Testtrack321

My suggestion, based on what others have said, is go for less than you think you'll need. Sure, a thing of string cheese, yogurt, and cereal sounds good at first, then you realize you're not in the room besides for breakfast or quick lunches, and half the stuff is thrown out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom