Trip Report But I Want A FIGMENT Magnet

C772AB2D-ED7F-4575-9408-4D679CFDAC11.jpeg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
Lucky you! “Escaping the Polar Vortex!” That has to be the funniest Celebration button ever! 😂. And I sure wish I was in an animation class this afternoon ... you were clearly having way more fun than I was! 👍
Thank you. Blessed life this year.

The Celebration button has brought many laughs the last few days. Also brought some interesting conversations with people. It’s been funny Also learned that those buttons set off some of those metal detectors.

Gabe1

Original Poster
I don’t mind the nutural tones Animal Kingdom has gone too but I do miss the rich colors that once made buildings like this Pop I tend to lean to a Pop of color
over just blends in. Also noted Flame Tree also has old
Colors.

8D7EBE85-38E9-44E4-9B34-F657A49DE141.jpeg

Apologies again. Weird format. Site fighting me today.

Tony the Tigger

Me too. Sadly they'll likely be gone by the time I get there in April. :arghh:

Got two today if you don’t end up getting one.

New Guardians of the Galaxy attraction!

Drawing class returns to odyssey for FotA

can you guess who I drew????

View attachment 346585

Darn. Forgot to do that today.

JohnD

I booked a trip over MLK weekend exactly for this reason. I drove down from Tallahassee Saturday morning 1/19, checked in at Springhill Suites in Flamingo Crossing and spent the day in HS. I booked Disney After Hours so I could do TSL. Then rope-dropped AK 1/20 to ride FOP. Saw a few shows and hopped to Epcot for the rest of the day to see Illuminations again (with a FP) AND get the Figment magnet. (Temperatures were REALLY cold by this point). Checked out Monday then rope dropped MK for 7DMT. Stayed until about 1:30. Checked out the Coronado gift shop before leaving then drove home.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Original Poster
I booked a trip over MLK weekend exactly for this reason. I drove down from Tallahassee Saturday morning 1/19, checked in at Springhill Suites in Flamingo Crossing and spent the day in HS. I booked Disney After Hours so I could do TSL. Then rope-dropped AK 1/20 to ride FOP. Saw a few shows and hopped to Epcot for the rest of the day to see Illuminations again (with a FP). (Temperatures were REALLY cold by this point). Checked out Monday then rope dropped MK for 7DMT. Stayed until about 1:30. Checked out the Coronado gift shop before leaving then drove home.
Yep :joyfull: but we flew out of Chicago Ohare. Added days because -60 degree windchills were expect so we raced on more time to the Figgy trip. It will be better this weekend back home. Today is perfect here. Low 70s

Gabe1

Original Poster
Festival food was better and fresher so far than any of the other festivals

This lemon orange tart was awesome as was the glaze drops

Chocolate peanut butter pretzel cake was very good. The pretzel was deceiving. It was only the top garnish. Glaze drops added to flavors

Rose wine great not too sweet. Vanilla beer I’m told was good

Left: There is one scallop under cracker. Look carefully Scallop was cooked well. The surprise was the sliced sausage and tiny veggies in a very good sauce $7

Right: is the Beef Wellington. Pastry crisp and steak was tender. Carrot meh. $8

Opinion main dishes are getting more pricey and smaller. About the price of a Meal at Seasons with a full side. But the food has been better prepared.

Gabe1

Original Poster
This huge and thick cookie is awesome from stand across from incredibles photo mural spot on Pixar Blvd. if you like chocolate chip cookies this is a must. Moist, plenty of chocolate chips and served hot from the oven

DROOLING

Gabe1

Original Poster
Speaking of Pixar St Disney cleaned it up nicely. Obviously still a in Limboland but better. Several photopasses and a couple do it yourself photo murals.

Edna you go inside. Here queue is great and so was Edna. Now in my top five.

This was just outside Edna’s on the sidewalk

And ended with Jack Jack

Lots of sayings like this one as you enter Edna’s Place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom