Busy Time?

dubba10

Original Poster
Holy Cow!! Only 8 weeks left . I called my travel agent yesterday to see what the possibilty of an upgrade to the Poly would be. She called back a couple hours later saying that all the monorail resorts were completely book for the first week of Dec. Did eveyone figure out that Dec. is the best time to go ? Or am I just over reacting?

happymom52003

Most of the Disney resorts are usually booked up a couple of months ahead of time year round, especially the monorail resorts. The resorts being booked up is not a reflection of what the crowd levels will be. The first of December is still a great time to go....you will love it....crowd level is great.

Fun2BFree

Yeah, the last week of November and the first few weeks of December are Christmas decorations without Christmas crowds. :slurp:

loweyan

Christmas parade

Also usually the first weekend(usually Saturday) of December is when they film the Christmas Day parade show on Main street USA. So the street is pretty busy on that day. Still cool to watch though.

But it's not a bad time to visit, only once it gets closer to the holiday itself is the most crowded time up until New Years.

Have a great trip,
Marcus

dubba10

Original Poster
Thanks for the input, we were down home in Dec. of 05 and we had a great time . This trip we are taking the MIL ,DIL , & BIL. So I'm hoping for as good a trip as we had the last time.:xmas:

Cnrtygirl

Thanks for the input, we were down home in Dec. of 05 and we had a great time . This trip we are taking the MIL ,DIL , & BIL. So I'm hoping for as good a trip as we had the last time.:xmas:

We were down in 05 and are going back this year. I am also hoping for the same crowd levels we had in 05. Enjoy your trip!!!

Fantasyland-er

They busiest time I've ever expieranced at disney was when I worked there. It was the Easter Week of 07' HOLY MOLY it was crowded, I couldnt even walk across the street in FANTASYLAND! It was crazy busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom