Busy in april - may?

liesjedd

Hi

I want to go to Disney World in april or may... Can anyone tell me if it is busy then? Or what is the best week in april or may to go to Disney World? I heard that spring break is over end of March? So if I go end of april will it be busy?
Liesbeth

belledream

April will also potentially still have some Spring Break crowds...I'd go in May as well. Earlier is probably better - before graduations/Memorial Day. We've been a few times in mid-May and don't recall things to be terribly overwhelming.

Upvote 0

liesjedd

Original Poster
I believe that he weather is also very good in may? for sunbading and swimming? no rain... maybe to hot for the parks, what about first 2 weeks of march?

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I believe that he weather is also very good in may? for sunbading and swimming? no rain... maybe to hot for the parks, what about first 2 weeks of march?
May weather is perfect. Not too hot and good for swimming.

The first two weeks of March can be cool (and cold at night) and it is the start of the spring break season so rates are more expensive and the parks more crowded. Spring break season is all of March and April.

Upvote 0

belledream

May isn't too bad in terms of heat. We went to the water parks around that time and had a great time!

It could potentially rain every day in FL, but storms are usually quick.

Upvote 0

liesjedd

Original Poster
I am from Belgium and here we have rain all the time!!! So when I go to Orlando I want good weather ;) ;) :)
but thanks for your reply! I think we will go in may if the prices are good...

Upvote 0

RMichael21

I am from Belgium and here we have rain all the time!!! So when I go to Orlando I want good weather ;) ;) :)
but thanks for your reply! I think we will go in may if the prices are good...
We went in the third week of April a few years ago (when Easter was early April I believe) and it was VERY crowded and VERY hot. Can't do much about the weather, but I'd avoid going in the middle of April when its VERY crowded.

Upvote 0

liesjedd

Original Poster
And what about first of march? the week? is it cold or rainy? and busy? I'v never been to Florida... and we only go once, so I want to do it good!!

Upvote 0

KLinder7

The past 6/7 years I've gone in March or April. Some years are busier than others, but would not say it was every close to being "slow." If you plan your day right, even when it's busy you will have a great time! Weather has been great in those months as well. Plus you get to see the Flower and Garden festival in Epcot!

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

I normally go first week of May and its awesome. One of my favorite times. I went this past April, the 13-19th and it wasn't bad at all either but it's def busy over Easter that ive done a few times

Upvote 0
We went the week after Mother's Day, May 9th, and it was great. Thinking about doing that again, or September. I was interested in April, but I read it was a bad idea with Easter and Spring Break.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom