busy days at each park

bgoebel

Original Poster
I've always referenced my unofficial guide or you guys for the busiest days at each park to build my weekly itinerary and dining plans but I'm not sure if it's changed recently. Now I have even less time because we (all fingers crossed) are possibly planning on going in June. What days are busy for each park (which days are the least busy, thus best to go to the park?)? Thank you all in advance.

Philo

There is a general rule based on when most people arrive and that MK is often the first and last park they visit whilst epcot will probably be the second etc etc.

Anyway, I never remember it all so I just look on TouringPlans.com They may not be 100% accurate but I've always found the advice to be pretty solid.

DizneyPryncess

I remember hearing that Monday is typically the busiest day at the Magic Kingdom. I tend to go by Extra Magic Hours though. I've found that parks with EMH's are more crowded, because of how many people don't buy hoppers. If they have a one day ticket, they are more likely to use it on a park with EMH's.

I think parade & show schedules make a difference too. Last March when we went to Hollywood Studios, it was one of the only nights that Fantasmic was showing. I thought the park was more crowded than on days without Fantasmic.

Philo is right - check out touring plans crowd calendar. It will give you an idea of the best park/worst park to visit each day. :)

MUTZIE77

I have found that mondays are crazy busy at MK because its the park everyone wants to go to on the first day, like others have said. Unfortunately I dont listen to my own advice because I can't not go to MK on the first day, I just simply cannot.

Susan Savia

We typically do not go to MK on a Friday, Saturday or a Monday because it just seems to be most crowded then. We usually see when the morning EMHs are and go elsewhere. In most instances we have made the right choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom