BUSY day at Disney Hollywood Studios

So for the final day today we went to Hollywood Studios. We had been blessed with quiet theme parks all week. DAMN it was BUSY here today. Think it was because the park was open late/Fantasmic/Recent toy story reopening.

Got there for rope drop, and went straight for toy story and waited 20 mins. Got a fastpass for later on (2pm). We then did Backlot, Muppets, Star Tours, then by 11:20 we were gonna try get another fastpass for toy story for later but they were all gone :(.

We then did Great Movie Ride then I went off and did TOT and RNRC afew times then we headed out for a late lunch (I find the food in this park to be particularly overpriced, we had a 2 course meal in Cracker Barrel for what it would have cost for junk in the parks).

We then did Indie and I went and did RNRC and TOT afew more times (combo of single rider for RNRC and fastpass for TOT).

So I meet with my family at 7:45 about to head into Fantasmic and....House full!!! Never known it fill up so quick we normally get there 10 minuted before and get in. GUTTED but we couldn't stay for the late show because we fly home tomorrow and packing and everything at the moment.

But yer my advice - Don't go to DHS on a Fantasmic day unless it is specifically to see Fantasmic.

ohhector

The studios, due to their small size and relative small number of rides, always seems to fill up quite fast and obnoxiously for me. That's one reason I'm not anywhere near as excited to go there, as I am to do Epcot or MK.

Still worth a visit though, just wish there were less people and not 4 hour waits for some rides ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom