Busy Busy Busy

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Just got back from Sea World, and I just wanted to let everyone know that it was PACKED! When I left at 2:30, there were only 4 rows of parking left.

I didn't do Kraken, but it didn't appear to have a long line. Journey to Atlantis was broken down as I walked by, but was up and running when I left.

JROK

Dang! Everyone must go there during the week or something... Thanks for the warning... I may reconsider my trip over there next week...

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I highly doubt the weekend will be any better honestly. I'm guessing a Tuesday or Thursday would be better (for those that take a 4-day weekend it would be before or right after).

And thankfully....the parks should start to go down a bit within 2-4 weeks with kids going back to school!!! :sohappy:

And the best thing about Sea World...I just go to take pictures of the dolphins and the penguins (hence my avatar).

JROK

WDWScottieBoy said:
I highly doubt the weekend will be any better honestly. I'm guessing a Tuesday or Thursday would be better (for those that take a 4-day weekend it would be before or right after).

And thankfully....the parks should start to go down a bit within 2-4 weeks with kids going back to school!!! :sohappy:

And the best thing about Sea World...I just go to take pictures of the dolphins and the penguins (hence my avatar).

Yes! Soon those rugrats will be back in school! Oh wait... so will I... But this time next year I'll have my degree... and be looking for a job :dazzle:

I too only go to Sea World for photo ops... My brother and his family are season pass holders to Sea World and Busch Gardens so they were thinking about taking their kids for a day trip... I'll let them know that we should go on Tuesday or Thursday...

Thanks again for the heads up!

Tramp

WDWScottieBoy said:
Just got back from Sea World, and I just wanted to let everyone know that it was PACKED! When I left at 2:30, there were only 4 rows of parking left.

I didn't do Kraken, but it didn't appear to have a long line. Journey to Atlantis was broken down as I walked by, but was up and running when I left.

We were at SeaWorld just about a week ago. We rode Kraken 4 times between 9 and 10am.

The BEST time to ride Kraken is at night starting about 8:30 or 9 pm cuz a LOT of people go to the 9pm Shamu show and a LOT of others begin to look for a spot to watch the fireworks. We rode Kraken 6 times between 8:45 and 10pm. In fact, it was so empty at 9:30pm that they let us ride again without getting off. The front row is awesome.

By the way, SeaWorld's fireworks are really lame. They sound like a cap gun being fired rather than those thunderous booms at Disney. Maybe it's because they're close to residential areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom