Busiest Times at Disney World ???

WDWtech

Original Poster
I was wondering what the most busiest times would be at Disney World. I was thinking about going in December 2004 and was wondering if Chrismas and New Years would be extremely busy or average. When I mean busy is it a mob house or slighty crowded. Can someone in the group please help me. BTW how can I add the smilies to my messages I'm new and haven't figured that out yet.

Eric

dizneygeek

I have never personally been to WDW during Christmas but know people who have been and have said it was absolutely packed. Christmas is one of the BUSIEST times of the year in WDW. New Years Eve and day will be packed, too. As for the smilies, just double click on the one you want and it will insert it for you where you left off typing - :animwink:

MichRX7

Premium Member
If you are going over the Christmas Holiday, bring the pads and helmet.

It's really packed, your best bet is to go the first or second week of December. The decorations are up, but the crowds aren't super huge.

Chris

Christmas week will be packed but you can help yourself by being selective. DO NOT go to the MK on Christmas day. Unless of course you like wading through a sea of people.

from birnbaums 2003.
Most Crowdedd: Presidents Week, 3rd week of march through 3rd week of april, june through labor day, and finally Christmas through New Years day.

If you want to go to MK during christmas i would go on the last day of MVMCP. Thats what my family always does. its beutiful, and we all have a good time.

RalphieN

We've been there during Christmas Week a few times and it is very crowded at all the parks. If you don't want crowds, this is definately a bad time. We find that the parks were practically empty until about Noon or 1:00 on New Year's Day though. I suppose people are recovering from partying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom