Buses for AoA?

Viva Vic

Does anyone know how the bus stop system is going to work at the Art of Animation? Is it sharing a system with All Stars and POP? If so, is it last on the stop to all of them?

maryszhi

Does anyone know how the bus stop system is going to work at the Art of Animation? Is it sharing a system with All Stars and POP? If so, is it last on the stop to all of them?
its a stand alone bus system as it pop. only the all stars share in the value category

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

My understanding was that AoA started out sharing with Pop but as more of the resort opened up it transitioned to its own bus system. You may want to check if they have switched over yet.

Upvote 0

Viva Vic

Original Poster
How did you like AoA? I've never stayed at a value resort and I'm a little worried I won't enjoy it as much as deluxe resorts.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I just stayed there for one night at the end of my trip. We started our addiction to Disney staying at value resorts, then moved to moderate, and now we're DVC members staying in villas. It is a value resort first and foremost. It has the look and feel of a value resort... however it has the best theming out of all the values and is very kid friendly. The resort is fresh and clean which is always nice no matter what level you're staying at. The rooms seem smaller than the suites at ASMusic but I may just be remembering them wrong (I should look up the square footage of each and compare). The suites are nicely themed as well and again everything is new and clean. The Big Blue Pool is nicely done but is a little too big if you ask me. My kids are 9 and 6 and have really only learned to swim in the last year. They're getting very adventurous and swimming all the time. My nerves were shot trying to keep track of them in the pool. Because of the pool's shape they can disappear around corners where you can't see them. I didn't find the pool relaxing b/c I was always up and moving trying to keep track of children. There are smaller pools in the Cars and Mermaid sections if you can convince your children to swim in them. Actually, the Cars pool and courtyard area are amazingly themed for a value resort. This was my favorite area of the resort. It's like a mini Carsland! The food court is a food court, although they have some different options that can't be found elsewhere. I didn't enjoy my breakfast as much as other food courts I've tried. The make your own pasta was really good but I didn't like the chicken they added (it seemed like very processed chicken). Not sure if I would stay there again in the future. I am a little spoiled with my deluxe resorts and villas. However I would recommend it to families who want a little more space and privacy but don't want to fork our the big bucks for villas!

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I was at WDW in August, and stayed at Pop for 11 days. I regularly ate at the AoA food court, and rode both Pop and AoA busses to get home. Another thing I liked is that, at least at most of the parks/places the AoA bus stop was right next to the Pop bus stop. This allowed me to just snag the first bus that came along, or ride the less crowded bus home if both were there.

It's less then a 10 minutes walk to get to AoA from Pop, if you go across the Generation Gap Bridge (or whatever they are going to name it...on AoA's map, it has no name yet.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom