Bus to water parks?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Hi, for some reason don’t remember the Current situation for buses to the water parks since last trip in 2015...

Are the resort buses direct or am I right in thinking there’s a change somewhere?

Mental block! ;)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It will depend on where you are staying.

If I am not mistaken, the moderate and value resorts combine Blizzard beach and the AK route and Typhoon Lagoon will be on the Disney Springs loop.

I believe the Deluxe resorts combine Disney Springs and both water parks into one loop.

Seems like this changes every few months so don't trust me.

@Driver ?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster

If I am not mistaken, the moderate and value resorts combine Blizzard beach and the AK route and Typhoon Lagoon will be on the Disney Springs loop.

I believe the Deluxe resorts combine Disney Springs and both water parks into one loop.

@Driver ?
At the Dolphin, seem to remember blizzard beach with AK and then not sure on TL

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
At the Dolphin, seem to remember blizzard beach with AK and then not sure on TL
From what I am seeing, it looks like the S&D do both with BB on the AK loop and both TL and BB on the DS loop. It also looks like this route is shared with the Swan, Yacht Club, Beach Club and Boardwalk.

If that is correct, I would look at using Uber or Lyft as it would take a fraction of the time.

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
From what I am seeing, it looks like the S&D do both with BB on the AK loop and both TL and BB on the DS loop. It also looks like this route is shared with the Swan, Yacht Club, Beach Club and Boardwalk.

If that is correct, I would look at using Uber or Lyft as it would take a fraction of the time.
Great thanks, does sound familiar now from last time but will certainly consider UBER or lyft, thanks again

Driver

@Driver ?
Don't know if I'm too late to the party but here goes anyway..... BB does have a bus from Coronado, otherwise you go to AK park load zone 6 for dedicated bus to BB. After B.B. Closes that bus still runs till 10:55 pm to service Winter Summerland. Also FYI BB has been closing at 6:00 pm for about 2 weeks now. Typhoon Lagoon has dedicated bus from DS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom