Bus service from parks

John park hopper

Original Poster
Not sure about the Hubs and priority....priority might be figured on $$$ of the resort, not proximity. If proximity was the driver, Pop and AoA would have the 1st bus stall at the Studios....and the All-Stars would be at worst #2 at AK

The below is accurate (especially #1 & #2) and is dated circa 2013:

New Single Stops

1 - Disney's Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian Resort
2 - Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary Resort
3 - Disney's Old Key West
4 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
5 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
6 - Disney's Animal Kingdom
7 - Saratoga Springs Resort
8 - Saratoga Springs Resort
9 - Epcot and Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
10 - Unload Stop
11 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
12 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
13 - Disney's BoardWalk, Swan and Dolphin
14 - Disney's BoardWalk, Swan and Dolphin
15 - Disney's Yacht Club and Beach Club
16 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
17 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
18 - Port Orleans Resort French Quarter

New Double Length Stops

These new stops can accommodate a new long length articulated bus, or two regular busses.

19/20 - Port Orleans Resort Riverside
21/22 - All Star Sports
23/24 - All Star Music
25/26 - All Star Movies
27/28 - TTC
29/30 - Pop Century
31/32 - Caribbean Beach
33/34 - Art of Animation

Here is a pic as well...again from the past....the boards change (can change) daily....

Mgaic-Kingdom-Buses-from-yourfirstvisit.net_.jpg

Hope that helped....

Was there this past May and pickup/drop off was the same CBR as 31/32 does not tappear to based completley on resort value as the value resort pickups are closer to the park entrance than the moderate. High dollar are 1, 2, 3, except AKL Must be random is my guess

Last edited:

Driver

Yea, that makes sense. Is there a guide for each park as to what resorts are in that "hub" and get priority drop offs/pickups?
To my knowledge no there is not a guide available to the public. But if you look at a map of all WDW you can figure out the neighborhoods by their proximity to a particular park or the Springs. That's why I used MK for my illustration, most people can rattle off the resorts that are near it. And they have a queue that is mysteriously left unmarked. It's #10 at MK and # 1 at the Springs. This is for a property called Golden Oaks it is near Fort Wilderness it is WDW property with privately owned homes on it. Most people have never heard of it. They have their own busses, but to my point they are part of the Springs neighborhood and have queue #1 at the Springs. And the next queues after that follow in order 2) Port Orleans 3) SS 4) Old Key. Again look at a map and what I just illustrated are resorts close to the Springs "Springs neighborhood " . Golden Oaks is not part of MK so it is Queue #10

John park hopper

Original Poster
To my knowledge no there is not a guide available to the public. But if you look at a map of all WDW you can figure out the neighborhoods by their proximity to a particular park or the Springs. That's why I used MK for my illustration, most people can rattle off the resorts that are near it. And they have a queue that is mysteriously left unmarked. It's #10 at MK and # 1 at the Springs. This is for a property called Golden Oaks it is near Fort Wilderness it is WDW property with privately owned homes on it. Most people have never heard of it. They have their own busses, but to my point they are part of the Springs neighborhood and have queue #1 at the Springs. And the next queues after that follow in order 2) Port Orleans 3) SS 4) Old Key. Again look at a map and what I just illustrated are resorts close to the Springs "Springs neighborhood " . Golden Oaks is not part of MK so it is Queue #10
Thanks

MickeyMomV

. And they have a queue that is mysteriously left unmarked. It's #10 at MK and # 1 at the Springs. This is for a property called Golden Oaks it is near Fort Wilderness it is WDW property with privately owned homes on it. Most people have never heard of it. They have their own busses, but to my point they are part of the Springs neighborhood and have queue #1 at the Springs. And the next queues after that follow in order 2) Port Orleans 3) SS 4) Old Key. Again look at a map and what I just illustrated are resorts close to the Springs "Springs neighborhood " . Golden Oaks is not part of MK so it is Queue #10
I always wondered if they had their own bus service to and from the park or if they had a private shuttle service or if they had to drive themselves. Now that I know they have bus service I can justify the price to buy a house there.... :D:greedy::D:greedy::D Yeah Right!!

Driver

I always wondered if they had their own bus service to and from the park or if they had a private shuttle service or if they had to drive themselves. Now that I know they have bus service I can justify the price to buy a house there.... :D:greedy::D:greedy::D Yeah Right!!
They have closed the golf course next door so they can build more homes there.

ohioguy

They have closed the golf course next door so they can build more homes there.
I've been wondering if these homes aren't for Disney (and other industry) executives and big shots. Sad that they are taking up potentially prime WDW property for their elite community. I knew the introduction of the Four Seasons in that area was the end of that corner.

John park hopper

Original Poster
Wow, just took a look at the Golden Oaks Community web site as I was never aware it existed. Incredible place then again it should be for 2.5 mil for a house---- just alittle above my means. Who am I kidding its so far above my means it's no joke.

KimAnnFran

The best trips I experienced in the 16 times I've been were CAR ones. When you have your own CAR it seems to be a lot easier, esp. in EPCOT.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Premium Member
I've been wondering if these homes aren't for Disney (and other industry) executives and big shots.

It's a combination. While there are corporations that buy these houses and use them as retreats for their top level execs and big clients, there are also families who use them as their year round residence.

When I looked at them a few years back there was about a $20k yearly membership fee on top of the home price and you didn't get lifelong passes. I think passes were given for the first 3 years or so, and you also got a decent amount of regular passes for friends and family who would be visiting.

There is a built in concierge to assist you in arranging all things Disney - but this comes at additional cost. The transportation while a convenience isn't as regular as that of a resort, so you'd probably end up driving or using a private car that could be arranged with the concierge (again at additional cost). As you can imagine there are very strict guidelines for maintaining and enhancing your property.

That was a few years ago and I'm sure some of that has changed. But they are building more so the demand must still be there. You can go on youtube and search Golden Oak Disney and get a look into some of the houses. BTW - Four Seasons also has their own private residences in there as well.

Driver

Yes they do have their own busses, not Disney busses. They are really nice but low key just small lettering saying Golden Oaks. But still as you can imagine the houses are incredible the drawback to me is they put big size houses (5000) sq. ft. on tiny lots all crunched in.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Premium Member
Yes they do have their own busses, not Disney busses. They are really nice but low key just small lettering saying Golden Oaks. But still as you can imagine the houses are incredible the drawback to me is they put big size houses (5000) sq. ft. on tiny lots all crunched in.

I think the basic lot is about .25 acres which - you are right - doesn't leave a lot room for a 4000 sq ft home. Carolwood gets you close to an acre but then you are nearing the 8-10 Million range.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom