Bus Playlist

sum41914

Original Poster
I was on a resort bus today going from TTC to the Studios and this song came on, not Hooray for Hollywod ,it was an instrumental peice and sounded so familiar and I've been trying to place it all day today :brick:. I was wondering if anyone had or would please make a playlist of the songs on the bus, specificaly Disney's MGM (Pixar) Studios.

Thanks

-Sum

disneytopdog

Yes they do - are you thinking of DTD? :shrug:

So I can take a bus from POFQ to the TTC? When I stayed at All Star Sports last year, they said the only way to take the Monorail from TTC to MK(I like the ride through the Contemporary) I had to take the Epcot bus and get on the Monorail there and transfer to the express line at TTC

So I can take a bus from POFQ to the TTC? When I stayed at All Star Sports last year, they said the only way to take the Monorail from TTC to MK(I like the ride through the Contemporary) I had to take the Epcot bus and get on the Monorail there and transfer to the express line at TTC

No, POFQ is not a park, its a resort! Buses from Parks to TTC! And no, there is no bus from the TTC to Epcot or MK as they are connected by monorail!

I was on a resort bus today going from TTC to the Studios and this song came on, not Hooray for Hollywod ,it was an instrumental peice and sounded so familiar and I've been trying to place it all day today :brick:. I was wondering if anyone had or would please make a playlist of the songs on the bus, specificaly Disney's MGM (Pixar) Studios.

Thanks

-Sum

Hey Sum,
Its from a movie that disney did not make. Titanic. They have used alot of music from movies that they did not produce. If you got any other questions PM me.

lata

I know this is not an answer to your question...just another question. BUT I thought NO busses ran from the parks to the TTC?

Buses only run to Disney MGM Studio's and Disney's Aniamal Kingdom from the TTC (The Gateway to the Magic Kingdom). This is done so that guests can transfer to the MK from those parks.

sum41914

Original Poster
Thanks Disney Kid, I had it narrowed to Jurassic Park and Godzilla, wow was I off. lol. Now that aside I think I have found it on iTunes.

Leaving Port, James Horner, Titanic (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

bassman

Hey Sum,
Its from a movie that disney did not make. Titanic. They have used alot of music from movies that they did not produce. If you got any other questions PM me.

lata

ive noticed that disney has started using music from stuff they didnt produce.
but surely they would have to have had something to do with them otherwise they wouldnt be able to use them would they,unless they are in someway linked to the MGM company.

could someone unconfuse me.please.
:)

WDWRLD

I do like the bus music, but after 11 days of those darn crickets at POR.....Seems that PoP has the best "music" of the ones I have been on so far.

WED10IA

On the bus each night back to POFQ they play that outdoor track with the banjo playing in the background. It is so relaxing, I always want to fall asleep during the trip.

dave2822

ive noticed that disney has started using music from stuff they didnt produce.
but surely they would have to have had something to do with them otherwise they wouldnt be able to use them would they,unless they are in someway linked to the MGM company.

could someone unconfuse me.please.
:)

To hazard a guess, I would think it's just like any commercial or company or what have you that pays a small fee to use a song. Plenty of music is used around WDW that isn't their own, Typhoon Lagoon's playlist features songs from Jimmy Buffett and the Beach Boys, so I'm sure it's no big deal (or price) for them to use outside music.

Figment82

For example, most of the music you hear played in Innoventions Plaza isn't Disney - it's from David Arkenstone. You'll find that the vast majority of ambience music played throughout the parks is not pure Disney music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom