Bus or Car to Parks, that is the Question

jtwdw

My daughter (7) and I will be at All Stars Music 3/15 - 3/19 and will have our own car. Would it be best to use the Disney Bus system or take our own car to the parks? Also, which stop is AS Music in All Stars bus loop (First, Second or Last)?

I know there will be several thousand cheerleaders at the resort during part of our visit and thought the buses might be jammed. I was thinking of using the bus to go to MK, but drive my own car to the other parks and water parks.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

TURKEY

Re: Re: Bus or Car to Parks, that is the Question

Originally posted by kbmb
Keep in mind that if you do use your car....bring your resort parking pass and you won't have to pay parking. You can also show the parking pass to the attendant and you can park up front in the AAA Diamond lots.

This really helps at MGM....since it gets you right up front, no need to take the trams.

-k

Since when does anyone get to park in the AAA lot? I'm pretty sure you have to still have your AAA Diamond lot ID.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well , we are big fans of the Bus System at WDW. Never have shared a bus in the mornings with any of the All Stars and we have stayed at all 3. Never have shared at park closing either, but they do share mid day if the bus isn't full. The 3 resorts are so close together you are only losing a few minutes time. For us, its just a matter of ease, comfort and ability to sit back and relax! The one time we did stay off site, and had to drive, we really missed the ease of the bus system. Mind you my husband drives in city traffic all day, every day for a large company that services major hospitals, federal buildings etc. So the last thing he wants to do on his vacation is get behind the wheel when someone else can do that for no additional charges!

Upvote 0

kbmb

Re: Re: Re: Bus or Car to Parks, that is the Question

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Since when does anyone get to park in the AAA lot? I'm pretty sure you have to still have your AAA Diamond lot ID.

We went last September....while we did have a Diamond lot pass, we never showed it. Instead we just showed our Resort Parking Pass and the CM would wave us through to the Diamond lot.

It's probably a little known secret just because MOST people staying on property use the Disney transportation.

That's just my experience with it. It worked for us at all the parks (expect Epcot which didn't have the Diamond Lot open at that time we went).

-k

Upvote 0

WDW Cast Member

It depends on what time of the day you get to the park, and how far along they are loading the lot, if they are parking the west side of the lot you can easily make a right and go all the way up to the diamond lot...that is of course unless there is an attendant there, but due to cutbacks there rarely is.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom