Bus from Pop to Hilton in DTD

nillyp

Here's a kind of weird question I couldn't find the answer to. I'm *hopefully* going to be attending a Kagan Institute (for teachers) workshop this July that is held at the Hilton at WDW. My school won't pay for the Hilton, but Pop is within budget (I'd rather stay there anyway), plus I get the Magical Express free transfers from the airport, so they're really saving money. I'm not really familiar with the Hilton, or DTD in general, so my question is would it be feasible to take a bus from Pop early in the morning to DTD and walk to the Hilton? Is the Hilton even within walking distance of DTD?

I'm hoping that I can get this fully funded by my school, so I really don't want to have to rent cars or anything, because the cheaper my trip is, the more likely they are to pay for it.

I appreciate any help!

jcc0621

I know there is a bus to DTD from Pop, but how close it is to the Hilton I couldn't tell you. I would call the POP ask them. Explain that you are going there for a workshop. They may even provide the transportaion for you

Upvote 0
Here's a kind of weird question I couldn't find the answer to. I'm *hopefully* going to be attending a Kagan Institute (for teachers) workshop this July that is held at the Hilton at WDW. My school won't pay for the Hilton, but Pop is within budget (I'd rather stay there anyway), plus I get the Magical Express free transfers from the airport, so they're really saving money. I'm not really familiar with the Hilton, or DTD in general, so my question is would it be feasible to take a bus from Pop early in the morning to DTD and walk to the Hilton? Is the Hilton even within walking distance of DTD?

I'm hoping that I can get this fully funded by my school, so I really don't want to have to rent cars or anything, because the cheaper my trip is, the more likely they are to pay for it.

I appreciate any help!
Its a very easy walk,right across the street from once upon a toy shop at DTD,:wave:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I don't think resort buses start running to DTD until an hour before it opens, which may be too late for your purposes. I'm not sure what time the shops open, but I remember comments that it was later than expected...

Upvote 0

WDWToddKaren

I appreciate any help!

I'd take the bus to DTD and walk to the hilton very close walk

Upvote 0

OneLuckyMom

I don't think resort buses start running to DTD until an hour before it opens, which may be too late for your purposes. I'm not sure what time the shops open, but I remember comments that it was later than expected...

Last August we had a 9:30am Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique appointment, and were able to catch a bus to DTD from ASM at 8:30. The BBB is now taking 9am appointments (at least they are for this coming August - you have to knock on the Princess doors to be allowed into World of Disney for the appointment since it's before the normal opening) so I suspect buses will again be running by 8:30, possibly even earlier.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom