Burnham at Epcot? Who? What?

uklad79

So a small cheap looking exhibit in Innoventions it is then! I can see it now a small area with boards on saying what they do and maybe a video on a screen showing their labs. The whole thing will be of little interest to most people and after the 10 years are up it will look so dated it will get ripped out and replaced. Lets be honest here they are a charity so Disney will foot the bill for whatever is put in so it will be done poorly. As it going in wonders of life $10 over 10yrs isn't paying for that.

speck76

Burnham means great things to the City of Orlando. Between the Institute, the UCF Medical School, and VA Hospital, the city is trying to develop itself into a biotech and medical research hub. It seems there are endless possibilities for cooperation between Burnham (which we are hoping will attract other, similar organizations) and Epcot....if Epcot returns somewhat to its original ideas and mission.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Think about it..

If the Land keeps itself busy with happy new crops and tomato tree advances, and then the Living Seas has new fish research going on and Dolphins learning to identify Batman in new ways (really, they learned a new song about him recently) and then they're learning about a cure for caner over at the Wonder of Life - by golly, I really think Epcot really might have achieved its goal of being a place for people to advance humanity.

speck76

Think about it..

If the Land keeps itself busy with happy new crops and tomato tree advances, and then the Living Seas has new fish research going on and Dolphins learning to identify Batman in new ways (really, they learned a new song about him recently) and then they're learning about a cure for caner over at the Wonder of Life - by golly, I really think Epcot really might have achieved its goal of being a place for people to advance humanity.
I prefer my advancement to occur at the Rose and Crown.

:D

Magicot

Think about it..

Yes, Burnham in WoL would be an incredible advancement for Epcot as a whole!

(now we only need some actual space exploration in M:S and more tipping cones in TT and we'll be good:p)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom