Burgers

Lovecraft

I love Disney Burgers. And the philly cheesesteak sandwhiches there (in Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe).

Mmmmm... this thread has made me hungry!

--Lovecraft

Scar4king

I like the burgers at pinochio's tavern in fantasy land They have a Bar that you can "soup up" your food I always mix lettuce mushrooms mayo and salt to make a poor mans salad * hey its free :dazzle:

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by Scar4king
I like the burgers at pinochio's tavern in fantasy land They have a Bar that you can "soup up" your food I always mix lettuce mushrooms mayo and salt to make a poor mans salad * hey its free :dazzle:

YES!!!!!!!!!
Pinochio's, Pecos bill's, and Cosmic Ray's all have similar "Burger Bars" which make a regular old hamburger great!

While we prefer Pecos Bill's because the hot items (sauerkraut, mushrooms, friedonions, etc.) seem to be hotter than the other two places, it is also,unfortunately the most crowded and poorly laid out.

Strange how those threee great burgerplaces are all in the Magic Kingdom, and it's difficult to find such a place in the other 3 parks!
Any suggestions????

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Woody13

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Strange how those threee great burgerplaces are all in the Magic Kingdom, and it's difficult to find such a place in the other 3 parks!
Any suggestions????

Perhaps we could attribute this to common sense? Or maybe WDI made the correct call.

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by Woody13
Perhaps we could attribute this to common sense? Or maybe WDI made the correct call.

WHAT???

If common sense or WDI had anything to do with the location burger bars, they'd be EVERYWHERE! :lol:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Scar4king

Just don't go and ask for a free plate or bowl just to make a salad. Be sure and order a burger or something from the menu.

BwanaBob

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
WHAT???

If common sense or WDI had anything to do with the location burger bars, they'd be EVERYWHERE! :lol:

...And a vendor selling junk that "lights-up" right next to it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom