Burger Places

donvincenzo

Hey, I need some clarification. My family has always liked going to Pinocchio Village Haus for burgers, most specifically they enjoyed the toppings bar with the mushrooms and onions and whatever else is on there, I personally could care less, I'm just a ketchup and mustard guy. Now that PVH is no longer serving burgers, I keep hearing my mother run her mouth on how upset she is. I keep telling her there are others places where she can get the exact same thing that was at PVH. Since we've always just gone there, I don't know for sure where else has all this stuff. So if anyone can help me out and just clarify for me I'd appreciate it.

saucymb

barnum42 said:
Well it beats the bland nastiness that is an excuse for a burger. Still, they are nowhere near as dreadful as the worst burger I have ever had - at Disneyland Paris.

I had a hot dog at the equivalent of the Haus at Disneyland Paris...and it was absolutely horrible! I love baguettes, but not as a bun for a hot dog! And they had put little tiny fried onion strings all over it. Blech! The burger I had there was just okay.

Upvote 0

Kadee

Thank goodness for Pecos Bill's! I LOVE trying all the different foods at WDW, but sometimes, you just gotta have a big juicy burger. On all of our previous trips, we went to Pinnochio's usually once or twice. While I'm a bit upset that PVH will no longer have burgers, I'm glad Pecos Bill's is still around serving burgers.

Upvote 0

MagliteL13

BRER STITCH said:
Did someone just say "FREE SALAD"?!?!?!?!?

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

:lol:

Oh I know... and you can go up to the counter and ask for extra dressing too. (Key Lime Vinegarette and Ranch are the two options).

I had a friend who would routeinly just grab a boat (one of the serving containers) and fill it with toppings. Grab a fork and some tap water...

Upvote 0

gail228

Try Beaches and Cream

The best burger I have had in WDW is at Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club resorts. This place has great ice cream too...the Kitchen Sink is huge. Eat it in one hour and it is free.

Upvote 0

Scooter

gail228 said:
The best burger I have had in WDW is at Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club resorts. This place has great ice cream too...the Kitchen Sink is huge. Eat it in one hour and it is free.

I just had a Beaches and Cream Burger and you're right, they ARE good...

..However I think the burgers at The ESPN club are a little better.

I don't consider Pecos Bills or Cosmic Rays burgers to be good at all.
You can get the same burgers at any of the Resort snack shops.

While they both do supply a lot of toppings, I think if you have to smother your burgers with condiments to make them edible, they aren't that good. :lol:

Upvote 0

ZHoyt

The burgers at Pecos, Starlight, etc aren't too bad. I avoided them for years, but now I kind of like them. Hopefully the new PVH menu will be good. Also hopefully they can change they name. Why give a German spelling ('haus') to an Italian story? Fast food Italian can be surprisingly good. Sure it isn't Alfredo's, but for fast food, not bad. Hopefully WDW Food Service can bring something great together.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom