Burger Places

donvincenzo

Hey, I need some clarification. My family has always liked going to Pinocchio Village Haus for burgers, most specifically they enjoyed the toppings bar with the mushrooms and onions and whatever else is on there, I personally could care less, I'm just a ketchup and mustard guy. Now that PVH is no longer serving burgers, I keep hearing my mother run her mouth on how upset she is. I keep telling her there are others places where she can get the exact same thing that was at PVH. Since we've always just gone there, I don't know for sure where else has all this stuff. So if anyone can help me out and just clarify for me I'd appreciate it.

tigsmom

TAC said:
Yea, but would you live for very long ? :p

The condiments are a meal in themselves. The variety is great. I'm sure I could survive for a few days at least. :lol:

I swear some people buy one burger and then the rest of the family just eats off the bar.

Upvote 0

MissM

Last I heard (I asked a few weeks ago), Pinocchio Haus has NOT YET closed for it's renovation. It's being listed as "Summer 2005" but no specific date has been given. Last report was that it was still open and serving burgers.
-m (who never went to MK without a burger at the Haus)

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Thanks for the update on Pinnocchio's! We wii be there in October and I wanted to try the Figaro Fries! If it changes menus will Figaro fries be GONE?:eek:

Upvote 0

MissM

New2WDW said:
Thanks for the update on Pinnocchio's! We wii be there in October and I wanted to try the Figaro Fries! If it changes menus will Figaro fries be GONE?:eek:
Yup. They're supposed to be going generic counter-service italian and pizza. :(
-m

Upvote 0

barnum42

Ralph Wiggum said:
every time we go there, I see someone eating a Pecos Bill's "salad". dump out the tray the burgers come in and grab a fork. :)
Well it beats the bland nastiness that is an excuse for a burger. Still, they are nowhere near as dreadful as the worst burger I have ever had - at Disneyland Paris.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom