Burger King; yay or nay?

Smiley/OCD

Haven't been to Burger King in years, I used to like the Whopper with cheese, their customer service in my area is horrible that is the reason I stopped going. McD customer service is not much better and I rarely go there any more. Isn't Burger King owned by a British company now?
Burger King is owned by Restaurant Brands, controlled by 3G Capital, a Brazilian company. They also own Tim Horton's and Popeye's.

SteveBrickNJ

The service at this Burger King was fine. Only one customer was in front of me. He was done quickly.
The Chicken Sandwich, fries and drink came to $5.33 (after tax and with a coupon)
The chicken sandwich was made only after I ordered it.
The taste was great! The tomato made everything moist.
The fries are just ok. They look fine on my photo I posted just above...correct?
I simply like the flavor of McD's fries better.
This Burger King location had a soda machine that included Minute Maid Lemonade:happy:....that's what I chose.
I would not hesitate to get this meal again....maybe 6 weeks from now.
;)

Last edited:

Lilofan

Impossible Whopper all the way! But MickeyDs next to All Star resort is in a good location when we stay at Coronado or All Star.

macefamily

Yay. I think the Whopper is a good burger. Loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. That's how a burger should be dressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom