Bummer! another cutback

orlando79

Original Poster
As is our custom, today we went to have an early lunch (healthy, tasty salmon) at Columbia Harbour House. It has been opening at 10:30 for years, but seems to have changed to 11:30. Hope it is temporary, but don't expect much. We had to eat in the sterile, noisy atmosphere of Cosmic Rays instead of dining like ship captains. Sonny E was awfully loud, too. It's funny how little things can really affect you. Oh, well.

bethymouse

CHH has a great sandwich for vegetarians! I am not a vegetarian, but I love it! ( The Lighthouse Sandwich). I also am sad to see that the time is later... it was always a place where you could eat lunch a bit early without the crowd!:(

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
*raises hand*

So uhh...what was the cutback? What changed so rapidly that you were forced to go eat at a place where people are peasants? Oh the first choice opened AN HOUR LATER than usual?

After reviewing all the evidence presented in front of the class, i've determined.....there was no cutback....there is only entitlement. Hello, old friend.

Bob Harlem

*raises hand*

So uhh...what was the cutback? What changed so rapidly that you were forced to go eat at a place where people are peasants? Oh the first choice opened AN HOUR LATER than usual?

After reviewing all the evidence presented in front of the class, i've determined.....there was no cutback....there is only entitlement. Hello, old friend.

Huh operating hour cuts are about as raw of a form cuts can be. That's straight labor costs.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Huh operating hour cuts are about as raw of a form cuts can be. That's straight labor costs.

I know businesses cut hours all the time but I expected something more severe than just an hour later start time. It's not that big of an inconvience IMO.

PinnySmart

Could it possibly be that opening at 10:30 just wasn't profitable because 10:30 is a little too early for lunch? If so I don't blame them. I think 11:00 would be more appropriate though. I hate the cutbacks too but I can see some making sense.

KikoKea

I think CHH has been opening at 11:30am since at least last Fall. It's our favorite place for lunch and I remember having to wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom