Bulletproof coffee?

Durfish

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there are any spots at WDW that offer bulletproof coffee? Really don't want to have to pack and bring MCT oil and butter with me...

Durfish

Original Poster
I doubt Disney stocks the product at any location. According to their website, it can be found at some CVS locations in the area.
Thanks. I guess I was hoping that one or more of the specialty shops or resorts mixed their own version (just using MCT oil and butter).

Sorry you're going to have to carry your own. They don't even carry unsweetened coconut milk:mad:
Yup, I've ordered some packets, but it's not the same.

Because its wrong in coffee :hungover:
LOL! I'm not a coffee hound...simply like the Keto life.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I was surprised to see Disney now sells its own K-pods. Does that mean they will be swapping out the coffee makers in the Deluxes/DVC villas for Keurigs? I know the concierge level rooms have them - well, the ones at GF does.

JaxFLBear

Does that mean they will be swapping out the coffee makers in the Deluxes/DVC villas for Keurigs?
It would be very expensive for DVC to change out all villas to Keurigs. While Keurig would love to have machines in all the villas, I don't see them giving DVC a price per unit that's reasonable.

UncleMike101

I was surprised to see Disney now sells its own K-pods. Does that mean they will be swapping out the coffee makers in the Deluxes/DVC villas for Keurigs? I know the concierge level rooms have them - well, the ones at GF does.
It would be very expensive for DVC to change out all villas to Keurigs. While Keurig would love to have machines in all the villas, I don't see them giving DVC a price per unit that's reasonable.
Coronado Springs rooms all have Keurigs now and they are stocked with the Disney/Joffrey's pods.
I was surprised last August when I first tried them.
Not World class brew, but not as bad, or weak, as most K-pods either.

Maelstrom Troll

Thanks. I guess I was hoping that one or more of the specialty shops or resorts mixed their own version (just using MCT oil and butter).

Yup, I've ordered some packets, but it's not the same.

LOL! I'm not a coffee hound...simply like the Keto life.
Do you not blend yours or do you bring a Bullet blender?

Club Cooloholic

I use a keurig at my office...can i be honest, never been a huge fan. Coffee s not as strong as I like, and it comes out so freaking hot i have to put it aside and wait, sometimes I forget and it gets cold lol...i like the drip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom