Building QuestionFor Port Orleans FQ

petey

Original Poster
Hello All,
I have stayed here a couple of times and really enjoyed this resort. Nice and compact, easy walk to Riverside. I stayed in building #5 (Riverview). It was fairly convenient to everything. This time they may put me into building #2 (also Riverview). Is building #2 also close to and convenient as building #5. Thanks for your feedback, and have a magical day!!!!

Tomi-Rocket

Was wanting to help you out but the building numbers you gave aren’t on the map for Riverside but they match for French Quarter. Exactly which hotel are you in?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hello All,
I have stayed here a couple of times and really enjoyed this resort. Nice and compact, easy walk to Riverside. I stayed in building #5 (Riverview). It was fairly convenient to everything. This time they may put me into building #2 (also Riverview). Is building #2 also close to and convenient as building #5. Thanks for your feedback, and have a magical day!!!!

Building 2 appears to be an exact mirror image of Building 5 on the other side of the pool, so it should be pretty much the same convenience as 5.

1539560521622.png

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Ideally I've always preferred buildings 5 or 6 because of proximity to Riverside and to the FQ public areas.

But realistically, buildings 2 and 1 add what? - Maybe 3 minutes to the walk over to POR?

Andrew Appleby

We stayed building 2 this summer and it was fine. No problems at all. We had pool view but riverview won't add more than 30secs to the store, floatworks, etc...

Tomi-Rocket

Honestly, French Quarter is so small that there really is no building that is far away. It’s a great resort, we loved our visit there. Hope you do, too.

Minnie Mum

Was wanting to help you out but the building numbers you gave aren’t on the map for Riverside but they match for French Quarter. Exactly which hotel are you in?

OP is asking about FQ. He mentioned having a Riverview room ; with an easy access to Riverside. (along the walking path that joins the resorts)

mf1972

i was in building 4 last year. only took me a minute to reach the food court & lobby. we’ll be staying there again next month with a water view room. from what i’ve seen, it’s not a far walk either to get to the food court, buses, etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom