Building a Tiki Room display for my wife

Future Imagineer Mike

Original Poster
I thought you guys might like to see the display I'm working on for my wife. Her favorite attraction is The Tiki Room so I thought she'd like to have one at home. I wanted something that could go on an end table and be easily moved. I still have a lot more work to do but here is a video of its current status:

I started with some used toys on Ebay and spent countless hours testing, programming, etc.

-Imagineer Mike

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I thought you guys might like to see the display I'm working on for my wife. Her favorite attraction is The Tiki Room so I thought she'd like to have one at home. I wanted something that could go on an end table and be easily moved. I still have a lot more work to do but here is a video of its current status:

I started with some used toys on Ebay and spent countless hours testing, programming, etc.

-Imagineer Mike

I love it! That's fantastic!

spacemt354

Chili's

-Imagineer Mike

That is so cool! Great work!!

Disney Dad 3000

-Imagineer Mike

This is awesome. Now I want to add it to the landscaping I'm doing in my backyard.

DisneyManOne

-Imagineer Mike

This is awesome! I wouldn't mind having something like that in my own home! BTW, have you ever considered doing a version of this with four parrots? Having the dialogue between the four birds shared between two (with each bird doing two parts) just seems a little strange to me.

BTW, what kind of parrot toys are those?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom