Build your own Light Saber at disney

DisneyDragon

I think I've said it before...anything that can combine Disney and Star Wars is just doubling up on perfection (is that logically feasible - more perfect???).

Of course, it's two-sided for me, and a nice ol' Sith pin to go with it...what fun would the Force be if you couldn't use it for personal gain?

natalia1681

That is incredibly cool. I know my husband and his best friend will be dying to go there first thing when we go in January:lol:

I also think that it is very cool that no matter what you add, the price doesn't change. And the fact that batteries are included is awesome:D:D

See, it doesn't take much to please me:lol:

WDWnUt0001

Well I guess I know what one of the frist things I am doing when I get down there in april what a great birthday present :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D

Maerj

I think I've said it before...anything that can combine Disney and Star Wars is just doubling up on perfection (is that logically feasible - more perfect???).

I agree with this statement more than any statement I have ever read online ever. :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
starwars.com said:
"The guests love it because it gives them the opportunity to create a completely customized toy," says Disney Theme Park Toy Developer Brad Schoeneberg.

:rolleyes: I bet THAT'S a full time job. :lookaroun :lol:

Upon completion of the saber the guest will tell the Disney Cast Member at the register whether they created a 'good' or 'bad' saber. Based on this distinction, the Disney cast member will give them the Jedi or Sith pin."

BAD saber, baaaad...now go sit in your corner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom