Build Your Own Burger.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Hi Folks.I noticed that Sc-Fi Dine at HS has a " Build your own burger " theme going on.Now I do love a good Angus burger with crispy lettuce,red onion,tomatoes, and Monterey Jack cheese.But what would you build in your own favourite burger.Looking for some unusual answers on this one.;)

sgtmgd

Hi Folks.I noticed that Sc-Fi Dine at HS has a " Build your own burger " theme going on.Now I do love a good Angus burger with crispy lettuce,red onion,tomatoes, and Monterey Jack cheese.But what would you build in your own favourite burger.Looking for some unusual answers on this one.;)

Lettuce, Tomatoe, Onion, pickle, Cheese (swiss, monterey jack, or american) Bacon...and finally a FRIED EGG...OMG the yummy goodness

wiigirl

Sounds great,but fries on a burger,now that's different.:)

Not my preference at all!

75.gif

Disneykidder

When I was little, I always put french fries on my burger.

On my own burger(turkey burger, please), I would smother it with cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, mayo on the bottom bun and gobs of ketchup or a few quirts of Frank's Red Hot Sauce on the top bun. Oh, and LOTS of pickle slices on the side!! Yummy!!!!

I also like a turkey burger with mozzerella cheese and tomatoe sauce.

Great...now i'm hungry!!!!!!!!;)

The Incredible Schmulk

Best burger I ever personally made was probably what I dubbed the "Jersey Burger". I've made it once, and once was enough. More than once may very well kill you.

You start with ground chuck. Not sirloin or 93% lean ground beef. No. You use the real, fatty stuff. Season it lightly. Some garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. Not much else, but whatever makes you happy here. Then form them into quarter to third pound-ish patties. Cook them in a cast iron pan to medium-well, not on a grill.

From there, you put it on a soft, round roll, and top it with a fried egg (over easy), American cheese and Taylor ham. If you don't know what Taylor ham is, you can read about its terrible deliciousness here.

No vegetables. The only other toppings are ketchup and pepper.

It's awesome. But it will kill you.

MDenham

I'm going to be different here: a half-pound patty (or two quarter-pound patties), Swiss cheese, bacon, and an ounce each of ham, turkey, pastrami, and roast beef, on a sourdough bun, with mayo, Dijon mustard, pickles, red sweet onion, tomato, and Romaine lettuce.

If I could eat as much as I used to be able to (ten years ago), you'd have to double everything on there first, but eating like that will kill you. :(

real mad hatter

Original Poster
When I was little, I always put french fries on my burger.

On my own burger(turkey burger, please), I would smother it with cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, mayo on the bottom bun and gobs of ketchup or a few quirts of Frank's Red Hot Sauce on the top bun. Oh, and LOTS of pickle slices on the side!! Yummy!!!!

I also like a turkey burger with mozzerella cheese and tomatoe sauce.

Great...now i'm hungry!!!!!!!!;)
. Jesus.You girls from New York know yer burgers.;)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Best burger I ever personally made was probably what I dubbed the "Jersey Burger". I've made it once, and once was enough. More than once may very well kill you.

You start with ground chuck. Not sirloin or 93% lean ground beef. No. You use the real, fatty stuff. Season it lightly. Some garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. Not much else, but whatever makes you happy here. Then form them into quarter to third pound-ish patties. Cook them in a cast iron pan to medium-well, not on a grill.

From there, you put it on a soft, round roll, and top it with a fried egg (over easy), American cheese and Taylor ham. If you don't know what Taylor ham is, you can read about its terrible deliciousness here.

No vegetables. The only other toppings are ketchup and pepper.

It's awesome. But it will kill you.
. Thats it. I'am heading for Montana.This recipe has my mouth watering.See Montana and die with this baby.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom