Build an argument for Universal over Disney

mergatroid

As soon as I pass through the signs at WDW I'm in a different state of mind.
A monorail passes by. You are on a freeway that runs through the place. You pull through a huge toll plaza, then shortly after you pull up to a hotel that would be out of place anywhere within 3,000 miles and as for the GF you would need to go back to a more elegant past. The ambient noise of the lobby, the smiling faces. Sitting on the porch at your hotel looking across a lake named 7 Seas Lagoon. A castle in the distance, a couple of mountains over there, a retro-futuristic dome over here. A train whistle blows, then a ferry, the hum of a monorail. A boat decorated like a child's pirate ship with sound of kids laughing cruising off. Hidden Mickeys in the wall paper, a bath towel conformed to Pluto......

I could go on for a while but you get the idea. And notice I still haven't made it out of the hotel room.

Great post

GO REBS

Our last trip in 06 we spent 3 days in the middle of our 9 day WDW trip at Universal. It was a good change and we had a lot of fun. It is definately worth it if you dont plan on coming back to WDW.

GO REBS

SeaBase86

Universal has The Amazing Adventures Of Spider Man and Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey.

Disney has Stitch's Great Escape.

There you have a situation when Universal triumphs Disney.

Horizons1

Disney is teh best, like ok? Unistinkal Studios should just shut down forever, like ok? No one even goes there! Disney is the best!!!11!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom