Build-a-Bear

bauton

Original Poster
They already have a connection. There is a shop in DTD in Disneyland. You can buy toy story and princess costumes for your bears. Don't you think it would be a huge cash cow to open a shop at DTD in WDW where you can build your own mickey, goofy, minnie, etc.... Then have costumes that match attraction costumes. How cool would it be to stuff your own goofy, and then dress him in a HM costume?

Disney, feel free to use this idea if you want.

ballewclan

I could imagine my family buying every single disney character so yes i think it would be great! Plus theyd make a HUGE profit...just off us!:lol:

MissM

You can get some Disney outfits for Build-A-Bear both online here and in their stores if you've got one near you. Though attraction outfits would be even cooler! :)
-m

BigNorm

I've been to Build-a-Bear in Myrtle Beach and thought it was great. I could see it being huge @ DTD. Last time I was there I was I bought two bears myself. If I could build a bear with the cast member costumes I'd have like six bears. I'd kill for a Haunted Mansion costumed bear. That would be the best.

Mustangjohn

MissM said:
You can get some Disney outfits for Build-A-Bear both online here and in their stores if you've got one near you. Though attraction outfits would be even cooler! :)
-m
Now you did it! I went to check out the site and my daughter walked in and saw the Sleeping Beauty outfit! .........It will be here sometime next week! I am such a softy!!!

tigger248

It would definitely be a big hit with me too! I'm already planning on making a stop there when I go to DLR next year. If WDW had one, my wallet would really be hurting. Especially if they had them in cm costumes! I'd love to get a splash cm costumed bear, for memories sake. you know, those outfits actually fit Tiggers pretty well too. :lookaroun

Disneyfan63

I metioned it before by e-mail to BuildABear about opening a shop at DTD and they more or less referred me to the Florida Mall location. Maybe if alot of people requested one at DTD they might consider it, especially now that they sell Disney costumes.How much fun would it be to build your own Mickey or Minnie!!! I don't knpw if they realize that some people don't leave WDW property during their stay and therefore wouldn't be able to go to the mall or may not want to. I would imagine they though. It was a few years ago that I sent my e-mail so I think I'll try again.

MissM

Mustangjohn said:
Now you did it! I went to check out the site and my daughter walked in and saw the Sleeping Beauty outfit! .........It will be here sometime next week! I am such a softy!!!
*laughs* Aww...well hope you both enjoy it. ;)
-m

crazycalf

I wish there was a build a bear in dtd.

Our bear already has the buzz lightyear and the beast outfits.
he needs a wdw t-shirt or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom