BTMRR open at Easter?

disneyinsider1

Original Poster
My family and I are Heading to WDW April 2-9, and saw that Big thunder is closed til May,do the open rides that are getting rehabed durning peak seasons? Any possibilities it could be open cause it's Peak Season,busy crowds,and Easter

My family and I are Heading to WDW April 2-9, and saw that Big thunder is closed til May,do the open rides that are getting rehabed durning peak seasons? Any possibilities it could be open cause it's Peak Season,busy crowds,and Easter

Definitely will not be open. They're barely going to hit the scheduled date they have now.

jgage66

Really? We are heading back the second week of May. Any chance of a soft opening or early completion? I guess I should have checked a little closer this time before booking our annual trip. No Big Thunder, no Test Track and too early for completion of Fantasyland.:(

WDW 3

I would bet there will be soft openings. During the Space Mountain renovation we got to MK and found they had a soft opening that day and we missed it by minutes.

preludevtec01

I would much rather have BTMRR closed than SpaceM. I was there in 09 when is was done, however there is so much to do you easily forget about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom