brown derby opinions?

Tornat

Been there 4 times for diner over past few years , its a inconsistent restaurant we had 2 very good meals and 2 very mediocre meals. At its price point we probably wont bother with it anymore.

Hockey89

Unfortunately true as a Foodie my wife really laments this!! It has dropped so much in the last 10-12 years, its unbelievable. Places we always had good meals at are now meh at best (as of 2021 Thanksgiving). We were disappointed with all but 2 meals. 50's Primetime was still good, and Octoberfest was good this time, time before that it was meh.
The Yachtsman Steakhouse is the longhorn now.... It was an excellent steak house 15 years ago. It really is a shame....

CaptainAmerica

I was disappointed when they merged the lunch and dinner menus into one and removed some of the more affordable lunch options. It's too expensive now for what you get, in my opinion. If I'm going to have a $40pp entrée, I won't be looking to do it in one of the theme parks. I'd want to get shower and get dressed for a nice meal at a resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom